We have a filter on our Internet and periodically check Micah's Internet history on his iPod Touch. He knows we do this and why we do it. Tony was browsing through his history last week and found the following:
A web page on Albert Pujols
Lots of web pages on the Cardinals
Information on Johan Sebastian Bach and
A video on "how to clean my room quickly."
He's a pretty good kid, huh? The how to clean my room video cracked me up because it instructs kids to make their bed first. I couldn't figure out why Micah was taking lots of time to make his bed while leaving laundry and trash all over his floor when I told him to clean his room. I told him that I didn't really care about his bed as much as the junk on his floor. He seemed utterly confused and now I know this is because it conflicted with the information on his YouTube video.
No comments:
Post a Comment